Jobs – working with GFA
GFA Consulting Group regularly offers employment opportunities in different fields of development cooperation, whether related to projects overseas or to our home offices in Germany. In order to ensure a professional and trustful recruitment process, GFA relies on a team of human resources specialists who maintain and enhance reliable working relations with experts worldwide.
Our recruitment team can draw upon a modern IT-based personnel information system including a comprehensive consultant database which enables us to identify and contact eligible experts when opportunities arise within their respective fields of competence. GFA’s global reach provides many opportunities for individuals to be involved in a range of projects in our business areas.
- Project opportunities - if you are a freelance consultant and would like to be considered on a fixed-term basis for one of our projects, please check project opportunities in the nine thematic clusters.
- EU Frameworks - if you are interested in short term missions, the EU Framework contract page keeps you posted about opportunities for short-term contract positions.
- In-house opportunities - should you be interested in a career opportunity at one of our home offices in Germany, kindly refer to our employment opportunities under in-house opportunities. For graduates who seek to get ahead in development cooperation, GFA offers a special training program for Young Professionals.
We provide a complete overview of all project related, in-house and EU Framework jobs under see all jobs.
You may wish to subscribe to our RSS Feed (top) so that all new job openings of interest will be e-mailed to you.
Please submit your CV to our consultant database so that we at GFA may contact you in relation with future projects:
- New applicants interested in working with GFA can fill in the application form under CV registration.
- Should you have registered to our database before, we would appreciate if you could send your updated CV to once a year. If possible, kindly use the EC standard format ( CV_Template_English.doc ).
We assure the confidentiality of your data. These will not be communicated to any third party, nor will they be used without your prior consent.