International Senior Adviser (m/f/d) in Monitoring and Evaluation (Expert 3)
The EU's development cooperation intends to support the government of the autonomous Region of Bangsamoro in the Muslim Mindanao of Philippines to strengthen and consolidate its agri-fishery and agribusiness sectors through the project “Technical Assistance to the Bangsamoro Agri-Enterprise Pro-gramme – BAEP”.
The project aims to achieve its goal through two complementary outcomes, the production side (Value chain development) and the commercialization side (Investment and market). As a project result, local agricultural production should be improved in quality, diversity, consolidation and its response to the needs of the market. Project will ensure that smallholders farmers (IPs, women and youth) in their respec-tive communities experience a sustained uplift in their incomes generated from farming/fishing. Focusing on quality farming/fishing systems will provide regular and consistent cash flows to the households. Similarly, the project (BAEP) will assist Bangsamoro Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) in facilitating export of agri fishery products and processed food within the Philippines and the BIMP-EAGA trade corridor.
The intervention area of the project will cover BARMM region in the Philippines, with a focus on rural and remote areas and especially the island Provinces of BaSulTa in this region. Target groups will be mainly consisted of (i) Cooperative and Social Enterprise Authority (CSEA), and but also to the various other BARMM government agencies closely involved in agri-business development with local communities, indigenous people, women and youth and demobilisation of ex-combatants; (ii) stakeholders of the ru-ral/island communities: Private Sector, NGOs, Universities, CSOs and NSAs, Local Government Unit rep-resentatives; (iii) the rural population especially indigenous people, women and youth engaged in agricul-tural and fishing livelihoods and income-generating activities; (iv) the local entrepreneurs providing VC services and trade facilitation to farmer clusters.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree (minimum BSc.) in Economics, Agro-economics, Social-economics sciences or business administration;
- Demonstrated strong analytical and Communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written command of English;
- Demonstrated ability to interact in different cultural and multi-professional academic and institutional environments and to create good working relationships with peers and with political and professional hierarchies.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience, out of which 5 years of relevant Monitoring and Evaluation / Knowledge Management experience;
- Demonstrated track record of having experience with the various implementation procedures of the EU or other development partners and organisations for a minimum of 1 year;
- Experience with monitoring mainstreaming gender equality and women’s empowerment, social inclusion, environmental and nutrition safeguards in economic development programmes, for at least 1 year;
- Experience with conflict sensitivity monitoring do-no-harm approaches and moving from post-conflict to development issues for a minimum of 1 year;
- Experience in the Philippines is considered an asset.
To express your interest: Send your curriculum vitae to the attention of Ms Lisa Ernst at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Project ID reference number in the subject line. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Ms Lisa Ernst. We are looking forward to receiving your application and we thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Terms of reference CV TEMPLATE
Lisa Ernst email@example.com
Please read carefully our Information on our processing of personal data and rights as a job applicant (EN)/ Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung und Rechte als BewerberIn (DE)