GFA B.I.S. is an internationally active IT-company located in Bonn. As a member of the GFA Consulting Group, we specialize in financial systems and digital services, adapted to the needs of international development projects with focus on financial management systems and digital services.
Over the past nineteen years, GFA B.I.S. has implemented software solutions in over 150 projects in the area of International Development Cooperation and the NGO sector. Our clients include a wide range of donors such as The Global Fund (TGF), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW), World Bank, Asian Development Bank (ADB), GAVI, CDC Foundation and European Commission.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for permanent staff to join our team of advisors in Bonn, Germany.
The Application Consultant's responsibilities will lie in working in a highly challenging, diversified and dynamic working atmosphere. The tasks include:
- Consultancy of international organizations with regard to analysis, design and optimization of existing accounting systems
- Design and implementation of Financial Management Systems based on Infor SunSystems
- Report programming and dashboard design
- Provision of workshops, trainings and support
- Maintenance, customization and further development of existing applications
- University Degree in business administration or economics
- At least 1 year professional experiences in working in developing countries, preferably in the context of bi- and multi-lateral donor funded technical assistance projects / programs.
- Willingness to carry out frequent short and medium-term assignments in technical assistance projects and studies across different regions, preferably in Africa and Asia
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and accounting software, preferably Infor SunSystems and/or SAP FICO
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide demand-driven services
- Excellent skills in MS Excel including VBA
- Knowledge of database management (MS SQL Server) is an asset
- Team player with an independent mind and a high level of intercultural skills.
Harald Litterscheid email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA