Call for experts to facilitate the finalization of Joint Business Concepts (JBCs) for EU-Mexican business partners in the low carbon and circular economy sector print
The “Low Carbon and Circular Economy Business Action in the Americas” project with a focus on Mexico is an EU initiative that aims to bring EU and Mexican businesses together to jointly tackle the challenges of climate change. The project is implemented by consortium partners PwC Mexico, GreenMomentum and GFA Consulting Group.
The project matches European SMEs with local businesses in Mexico that operate in one or more of the following nine sectors:
3.Waste to energy
7.ICT for sustainability
8.Green agriculture & forestry
9.Low carbon services
While preliminary cooperation agreements have been reached at this point of time, the project now strives to assist these companies in advancing their collaboration and finalizing legally binding contracts. To this end, GFA is looking for experts that can support the finalization process with consultancy and expertise in ten technical areas:
1.Commercial strategy & negotiation
2.Commercial due diligence
3.Doing business in Mexico
4.Advise on operations and logistics
5.Trade & project finance
6.Product & technology feasibility analysis for Mexico
9.Commercial quality assurance
10.Impact assessment and definition of metrics for carbon reduction
We are looking for sector experts to assist Mexican and EU business partners in establishing legally binding contracts for future cooperation in the above-mentioned sectors. For each partnership, companies have the possibility to claim expertise and assistance in setting up their cooperation agreements. Therefore, the experts will advise companies in ten technical areas. The experts therefore should have professional experience in at least one of the above-mentioned sectors, and in at least one of the ten technical areas relevant to the project. Selected experts will be registered in an expert database, which companies access to choose a suitable consultant suitable to their needs. The tasks will have to be implemented on eight days within four months, whereof the majority of time is spent directly in contact with the companies to offer tailor-made solutions to their individual challenges.
Qualification and Skills
- A university degree or equivalent in one of the above sectors or technical areas, or in other relevant fields, such as business, management, finance, trade, law, environmental studies, natural resource management, sustainability, or similar;
- Fluency in speaking, writing, and reading English and Spanish is essential, knowledge of other EU languages are a plus;
- Demonstrated writing and analytical skills;
- Strong moderation skills and intercultural competencies;
- Fully computer literate.
- At least four years of professional experience (consulting, industry, science) in one of the ten technical areas, preferably related to the low carbon and green economy sector, or more specifically any of the nine sectors mentioned above;
- At least two years of professional work experience in the Mexican market, preferably in the low carbon and green economy sector;
- Experience with the facilitation of participatory and consultative processes with businesses, including dialogues, technical workshops, and advisory services;
- Experience with advising EU businesses on market entry requirements and related topics is an asset.
If you are interested in working with us on this project and your profile fits the broad description indicated above, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and discussing with you the upcoming possibilities for your specific expertise. Please use the CV template provided.
Dagmar Roehr email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA