Chief Technical Adviser (CTA) of Biodiversity Conservation
As part of the German Financial Cooperation (GFC) with India, the Federal Republic of Germany promotes the Climate Change Adaptation in the Himalaya Program that focuses on climate resilience and community-based natural resource management. One component of the Program will be implemented in Nagaland and aiming at strengthening conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and restoring forest ecosystems through community participation. Climate resilient and sustainable livelihoods of local population shall be improved by integrating traditional and new knowledge.
- Overall and detailed planning and management of the financial development project (e.g. project management, financial management, procurement of equipment, project monitoring etc.);
- Biodiversity and wildlife management and conservation;
- Sustainable and climate resilient natural resource and forest management;
- Community-based and participatory planning and implementation;
- Interactive, coordinated cooperation within the project as well as with other projects;
- Capacity building, Monitoring and Evaluation, Gender.
- University degree related to biodiversity, natural resource science, forestry or related disciplines;
- Experience with administrative duties, financial management and procurement procedures of Financial Cooperation Project (i.e. KfW, WB, ADB, etc.);
- Extensive experience in planning and implementing biodiversity conservation projects;
- Extensive professional experience in development cooperation and donor funded projects;
- CTA and team leading experience;
- Professional work experience in Asia, preferably in India;
- Written and oral fluency in English is mandatory.
Heike Mainusch firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA