The overall objective of the project is to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy in line with the EU’s resource efficiency and climate action targets. Specifically, within the frame of the project, it is aimed to enhance the capacity of the municipalities and universities in relation to renewable energy and energy efficiency applications.
The Contractor is expected to provide the following services, among others:
- enhancing the renewable energy and energy efficiency investments in different ar-eas and creating public awareness through trainings and study visits,
- making site-visits and studies for Municipalities and Universities on Renewable En-ergy and Energy Efficiency Investments,
- preparing procurement documents, Needs Assessment, Renewable Energy Feasi-bility Studies, Energy Efficiency Audit Reports and Bankability Reports for energy investment projects,
- assisting the Directorate General for Renewable Energy, municipalities and univer-sities with engineering and consultancy services for energy investment projects;
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in finance, business administration or economics
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 of general professional experience of which 5 years in the energy sector (RE or EE)At least 5 years of experience with RE/EE investment.
- Experience around public in-struments to promote investment will be an advantage;
Specific professional experience
- Familiarity with the EE, RE or financial sector in accession countries
- Professional experience at least in one of the following topics: capacity building in RE/EE, energy audits, feasibility studies in RE, owner’s engineering services for RE/EE investments
- experience in development of investment projects, including experience in development and/or assessment of pre-feasibility studies and/or feasibility studies and/or cost benefit analyses and/or business plans will be an asset.
- Professional experience in Turkey or in the other IPA countries
- Familiarity with financing procedures on EE/RE funding
Sabine Glindemann firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA