The objective of the programme is as follows: the Senegalese labour market has a skilled workforce focused on employment in the development and use of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
In order to achieve this objective, the programme strategy builds on the results of the previous project (PESEREE I), which aimed to improve the practical and job-oriented orientation of selected study courses and further training in the field of RE/EE. The follow-up action (PESEREE II) aims, on the one hand, to make these results sustainable and lasting and, on the other hand, to make a greater contribution to improving the supply of employment-oriented training. This will be achieved through quality assurance and capacity building activities and by mainstreaming the RE/EE theme and its relevance to the specialized areas of other sectors. PESEREE II is working in three components:
·Broadening the offer of Renewable Energy/Energy Efficiency training in ISEPs (Institut Supérieur d’Enseignement Professionnel)
·Strengthening the capacities of the Inter-University Master's Degree in Renewable Energy (MIER) network for the implementation of their training program
·Anchoring measures to strengthen entrepreneurial skills in partner institutions
• Conceptualization of trainings for teachers for new pedagogical methods and
educational technologies for the support of students in initiating, designing and
developing applied research projects. Identification of trainers in the fields of solar
photovoltaic, solar thermal and biomass installations and energy optimization
techniques in building and industry. Organize implementation of trainings. Evaluate
and document trainings together with partners
• Identify and propose research topics related to universal access to energy and the
efficient productive use of energy with private sector partner and support the
development of joint research projects
• Develop a concept for an innovation fair and support the partners in identifying
relevant participants and projects
• Supporting universities to establish cooperation projects and extend their network in
the field of technological innovation and applied research in RE/EE
• Develop a networking and cooperation strategy for MIER incl. an overview of relevant
international networks and actors in the field of technology innovation and applied
research in RE/EE
• University qualification (PhD) in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
• Language skills level C1 according to CEFR in English
• 10 years of experience in applied research and industry-university research projects in the fields of solar photovoltaic, solar thermal or biomass installations and energy optimization.
• 5 years of teaching and training in labs and with new technologies and methodologies in higher education
• 5 years of working with African university, science and/or innovation organizations on-site.
• 3 years of experience of working in Development Cooperation projects
• 5 years of experience with new learning methodologies incl. 3D design and simulations adapted to renewable energy installations and energy planning in industry and construction
Sabine Glindemann firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA