Projekt-Consult GmbH, a member of GFA Consulting Group, is currently looking for short-term experts with strong background in "funding instruments" in the extractive sector in the scope of the ongoing project: "Multi-country - MDNP - Phase II - Latin America / EU Americas Partnership on Raw Materials".
The overall objective of the Project is to ensure sustainable, responsible and secure supply of raw materials to the EU industrial value chains; reinforce the EU leadership on innovation and technology for the mining sector, improve the sustainability and transparency of the mining sector globally, tackle traceability of raw materials and strengthen cooperation and business ties on raw materials between the EU and Latin America.
The experts shall update an existing database on funding instruments for projects in the extractive sector, related research and SME support. The database will be integrated into and published on the EU-Latin America Mineral Development Network Platform :(www.mineralplatform.eu).
1. To develop an “investment opportunities tool “in the field of mining in Latin America. Tasks will be:
- Identification of features for an investment opportunity tool and information to be included therein;
- Design a proposal for the structure of the investment opportunity tool;
- Coordination with the platform developer;
- Development of a proposal for the data gathering process and its implementation & coordination.
2. To update the content of an existing database of funding instruments for projects in the extractive sector related to mining activities, R&D&I, or private sector / SME support. Tasks will be:
- Review and update of the existing database of funding instruments;
- Identification of new funding instruments from publicly available data for projects within the EU and/or Latin American in the pre-defined format;
- Extension of the database in accordance with the findings.
• Education: University degree in geosciences, social sciences, business administration or a related area with a focus on mining investment;
• Proven working experience in the extractive sector;
• Experience in investment promotion;
• Experience with data analysis and / or with online platform content development;
• Full proficiency in written and spoken English and Spanish;Portuguese would be an advantage;
• Experience in the Latin American mining sector;
• Strong writing and communication skills.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest, however only experts selected will be contacted.
Barbara Muratori email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA