Fiscal Agent Manager / Team Leader (Long-term Expert) Asia
GFA Consulting Group, based in Hamburg, Germany, has a sound track record in providing Fiscal/Fiduciary Agent Services for projects all over the world for several clients such as the Global Fund, GAVI and MCC among others.
For an upcoming Gavi Framework contract on "Fiduciary Agent Services" , GFA is looking for experienced Fiscal Agent Managers in several Asian countries. The projects are supposed to start in 2023.
In its capacity, the Fiscal Agent shall diligently oversee, discharge and perform all services necessary to achieve the optimum value for the monies expended while ensuring that all financial transactions are conducted in strict compliance with principles, rules and procedures set out in the Donor agreements. Further, this would include capacity development for public health institutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overall project management, supervision of team, quality control on deliverables, adherence to work plan
- Responsible for relation management with all partners and stakeholders, including Governmental institutions in the health sector.
- Quality assurance of project deliverables, Capacity building in all aspects of compliance
- Advisory role for the Principal recipients, Secondary recipients regarding procedures, compliances and documentation necessary for professional internal control systems.
- Responsible for approvals and authorizations of all payments including active participation in all major approval and authorization problems and payment procedures
- Responsible for the automated accounting system, timely payments, cash management and financial reporting including leading role in all major reporting requirements such as budgets and financial reporting
- Responsible for compliance with GFA’s Standard Procedures for FA Projects and for maintaining an internal financial control systems.
- Responsible for any other task necessary to fulfill the Fiscal Agent responsibilities
The Fiscal Agent Manager will at a minimum possess the following qualifications, skills and professional experience.
- Significant experience working as a financial management professional (approximately 8 years or more). Previous working experience in public health is a big asset
- Experience in setting up a financial management operation
- Proven leadership experience
- Education or training in business, economics, finance, accounting, public administration, or related field
- Professional financial management qualifications or specialized training
- ACCA or similar
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with government officials and business executives
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience working in development countries.
- Experience working in MCC, Global Fund or GAVI funded projects or similar organizations
- Work experience in South Asia
- Computer literate - Excel, Word and accounting package
Andrea Leber email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA