Fiscal Agent Manager/ Team Leader Kosovo
The U.S. government’s Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and the Government of the Republic of Kosovo have signed a $202 million Compact. The Compact implementation includes Fiscal Agent Services, which is expected to start in 2023.
In its capacity, the Fiscal Agent shall diligently oversee, discharge and perform all services necessary to achieve the optimum value for the monies expended while ensuring that all financial transactions are conducted in strict compliance with principles, rules and procedures set out in the Compact and its Supplemental Agreements.
GFA Consulting Group, based in Hamburg, Germany, has a sound track record in providing Fiscal Agent Services for MCC projects all over the world.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overall project management, supervision of team, quality control on deliverables, adherence to work plan
- Responsible for relation management with all partner including but not limited to MCC, MCA, PA, Covered Providers etc
- Sole signatory power on MCA’s Permitted Account(s) and CPS
- With support of the Senior Financial Management Specialist (SFMS) responsible for approvals and authorizations of all payments including active participation in all major approval and authorization problems and payment procedures
- With support of the Senior Accounting Specialist (SAS) responsible for the automated accounting system, timely payments, cash management and financial reporting including leading role in all major reporting requirements such as budgets and financial reporting
- Responsible for compliance with GFA’s Standard Procedures for FA Projects and for maintaining an internal control system. With support of the SFMS and SAS responsible for major deliverables such as FAP including regular reviews, Audit Plans, Disaster Recovery Plan
- Responsible for any other task necessary to fulfill the Fiscal Agent responsibilities
The Fiscal Agent Manager will at a minimum possess the following qualifications, skills and professional experience.
- Significant experience working as a financial management professional (approximately 15 years or more)
- Experience setting up a financial management operation
- Proven leadership quantities experience
- Education or training in business, economics, finance, accounting, public administration, or related field
- Professional financial management qualifications or specialized training
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with high level government officials and business executives
- Experience working in MCC, Global Fund, WB, USAID funded projects
- Excellent working experience with automated financial management applications. Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of contract and procurement procedures
- Experience working in Eastern Europe
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Andrea Leber firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA