GFA B.I.S. (
To strengthen our team, we are looking for permanent staff to join our team of advisors in Bonn, Germany.
Job Description: You will work in a highly challenging, diverse, and dynamic atmosphere. You will be given the opportunity to gain experience in working at the intersection of the fields of international development cooperation and information technologies and an insight into the specific challenges in this area. Tasks will include:
- Design, programming and implementation of ICT solutions with focus on international standard open source software
- Maintenance, customization, and further development of our existing applications
- Provision of workshops, trainings and support
- Master's degree in computer science or development studies or comparable qualification
- A good understanding of data and databases
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- At least 2 years of professional experiences in working in developing countries desirable, preferably in the context of bi- and multi-lateral donor funded technical assistance projects / programs.
- Willingness to carry out frequent short and medium-term assignments in development cooperation projects and studies across different regions, primarily in Africa and Asia
- Team player with an independent mind and a high level of intercultural skills.
Harald Litterscheid firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA