The aim of the project is to enhance the competitiveness and value-addition of the fruit and vegetable sector of the Lankaran economic region by:
- improving the system for territorial development planning so that it considers and reflects climate change concerns in natural resource management and introduces regional profiling to the economic region;
- improving entrepreneurial and investment conditions in the region;
- establishing a modern network of local economic and community cooperation hubs in the fruit and vegetable sub-sector.
For the implementation of the project, GFA is looking for various international, regional and local junior and senior experts for long- and short-term missions in the following areas of specialization:
The Team Leader will be responsible for the overall management of the project and the TA team. He/She will have lead responsibility for achieving the set results and facilitate the smooth and timely implementation of the project including the mobilisation of ad hoc expertise for short-term assignments, if needed and the management of the project budget.
Qualifications and skills
- Master's degree in agriculture and/or economics
- At least 10 years professional experience in agricultural value chain development and/or agri-business development and/or regional development planning;
- Previous management/team leader experience in a EU-financed TA project (minimum one assignment of at least 220 wd);
- Working experiences in the development of fruit and vegetable value chains is a strong asset;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Fully computer literate, proficient use of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Working experience in the region, countries of the former Soviet Union or EU IPA countries is a strong asset;
- Working knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian or Turkish is an asset.
Please be aware that all criteria are mandatory minimum criteria, except the ones marked as asset crtieria.
Ingrid Wawrzynowicz email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA