The project aims to support the decentralization process in Rwanda by further developing and improving the existing Monitoring & Evaluation Information System (MEIS) of the Local Administrative Entities Development Agency (LODA). The project will support the implementation of relevant and adequate local infrastructure and social protection projects and that these are identified and monitored with the participation of the population and executed by local governments and are used and maintained to provide service delivery and boost local economic development.
- Responsibility for the progress of the MEIS development (backend and further feature development)
- Supervision of the development team in close coordination with the national IT project manager
- Support and close coordination with the TL and international IT project manager/business architect
- Liaison with the national stakeholders/counterparts and LODA in particular
- Agile IT project management and ensuring involvement and progress of experts in the team, maintaining overview of project processes
- Ensuring that MEIS Platform change management is transparent and accessible for all relevant stakeholders in a project management software
- Continuous capacity development for the LODA MEIS team in IT (public sector) digitalisation and agile management methods
- Documentation and visualisation of progress and results also for non-technical experts
· At least 5 years designing managing larger multi-stakeholder IT-projects in the public sector.
· Profound experience using different agile methods and a user-centered digital service development approach
· Experience working with scrum and alternative methods to implement a continuous development cycle
· Experiences in management of at least 3 mid- to large sized IT projects in public or private sector focusing on management information systems
· Fluency in English
· Assets: familiarity with MEIS
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible
Please also note that all criteria (with expecption of asset criteria) have to be met in order to be considered for this postion.
Ingrid Wawrzynowicz email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA