Junior Professional (m/f/d) FAAP for our Public Finance Management Department
We are one of the leading German consulting companies working in international development cooperation. At GFA Consulting Group, we strive to catalyse change to improve the quality of life of people around the world by promoting sustainable development to achieve the SDGs and leveraging opportunities for digital innovation. We provide consulting services and implement projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds. Our clients are GIZ, KfW, the European Commission, Global Fund, Gavi, MCC and many others.
In the Public Financial Management (PFM) department, we focus on advisory services related to public finance, public procurement, audit, accounting services, grants and funds management.
Join our team in the FAAP portfolio (finance, audit, accounting, procurement) within the Public Finance Management Department in Hamburg as an open-minded and versatile
Junior Professional (m/f/d) and contribute to our mission to provide quality services worldwide.
You work under guidance of a senior consultant with increasing responsibility in the following areas:
- Participating in the acquisition process for new projects including the preparation of technical and financial proposals
- Supervision and monitoring of our Fiscal Agent/Fiduciary Agent projects in the field of fund management
- Capacity building services for the beneficiaries of our projects
- Quality assurance of deliverables/results, including financial reports and reports
- Technical input in financial management and internal controls and compliance of transactions
- Establishing and maintaining regular professional contacts and networks with clients, partners and sector experts
- Development of tools and concepts for the improvement of project management
- University degree (MA) in economics/business administration, finance or related fields
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience (incl. internships) in one or more of the above mentioned fields
- Prior work experience in developing countries / in development cooperation an asset
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English and working knowledge of French is a prerequisite; an intermediate level in German is a high asset
- Willingness to travel abroad and to remote areas
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in intercultural teams
What we offer:
We work at the heart of International Cooperation finding solutions to global challenges through our projects and diverse team of employees from all over the world. In this context, we lay the foundation for you to grow and learn within GFA through continuous skills development and further training.
Our flexible working time model, the possibility to work from home, and our family-orientated company policy facilitate a healthy work-life balance. GFA’s offices are surrounded by nature, despite being easily and quickly accessible from central Hamburg. To promote climate-friendly commuting, we offer a public transport reimbursement program.
The sense of community at GFA is very important to us. We regularly organize social events for people to get to know each other and to provide opportunities for exchange.
Andrea Leber email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA