Key expert 2: EU-India Business Opportunities Promotion Expert
|The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is to strengthen the positioning of the EU as a credible partner of India in priority sectors, and to contribute to an increased and diversified presence of EU companies in the Indian market by enriching EU-India policy dialogues. |
- to provide a horizontal business cooperation facility to feed the ongoing and potential EU-India policy dialogues in the areas of environment, energy, climate, ICT, mobility, urbanisation, etc. in order to meet the growing Indian demand for knowledge and innovative technologies while simultaneously facilitating the export and transfer of advanced EU technologies, standards and business best practices; and
- to enable EU-wide advocacy efforts by EU Member States, EU business organisations and businesses, to remove trade barriers and identify regulatory and economic trends with a particular focus on the needs of EU SMEs.
|Key Expert 2 is expected to be based in the EU to perform the assignment. Short missions to different parts of the EU and/or to India are envisaged under this action.|
|Qualifications and skills:|
• Minimum Master Degree or equivalent in Economics, International Economics, Business, Engineering, or equivalent discipline (e.g Social Sciences); or Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years of full-time proven relevant professional experience additional to the requested general professional experience.
• Excellent speaking, drafting and editing skills in English;
General professional experience:
• Minimum six (6) years of post-graduate professional experience relevant to this project (in the field of trade, business, international economics);
Specific professional experience:
• Minimum two (2) years full-time relevant working experience on trade relations and promotion, economic relations, business promotion, conceptualization of business/trade-related events, market access barriers; capacity building of trade/business-related entities; experience in the above fields working on EU-India relations will be considered an asset.
• Minimum two (2) years working experience related to promotion of one or more of the following fields: EU trade interests, EU technologies, EU standards, EU research and innovation, EU business best-practices in key sectors;
• Authoring/co-authoring of minimum one (1) study and/or analysis of at least 20 pages in the area of trade/business promotion, market access barriers, capacity building of trade/ business-related institutions.
Romy Rösner Roesner@gfa-group.de
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA