The project will strengthen the administrative and technical capacities within the Ministry of Economy related to the Competitiveness and Innovation Sector and mainly related to: assistance in finalizing the harmonization of laws with EU Acquis related to intellectual property rights and support in implementation of policies and programmes aimed at strengthening support services for Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME).
This project will further build up the administrative capacities within the Ministry of Economy, including the establishment of Montenegrin Point of Single Contact (PSC) for services in compliance with the Service Directive 2006/123/EC (Article 6) and Montenegrin Product Contact Point (PCP) in accordance with Regulation 2019/515 and with Regulation 2018/1724.
Project Duration: 24 months
Location: Podgorica, Montenegro
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Law
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English required
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience related to approximation to EU acquis
- Professional experience related to legal approximation to EU Acquis with a focus on intellectual property rights
- Professional experience related to the EU Service Directive
- Professional experience related to EU regulations related to mutual recognition of goods in the internal market and the Single Digital Gateway Regulation is desirable
Mathis Salfeld Salfeld@gfa-group.de
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA