Ethiopian National Expert “Agroprocessing Company Advisors” for Pool No. 3 with 3 experts
|GFA Consulting Group GmbH (Germany) in association with NIRAS Sweden (Sweden/Ethiopia) is participating in three project tenders in Ethiopia under the Sustainable Training and Education Programme (STEP) financed by GIZ with the implementing partner Ministry of Labour and Skills. |
The consortium GFA-NIRAS is looking for experts for the following project:
Cooperative Training and Support to Companies in Ethiopia. This project aims to improve the income and employment situation, especially for young people, through demand-driven training courses. The project focuses on the establishment of regional and sectoral implementation structure, support to companies, development and (re) design of up to 4 Cooperative Training programmes, including the Agro industrial Sector.
| The contractor shall provide 3 national private sector engagement experts to be based in Bahir Dar, Hawassa and Addis Ababa for the agro-processing, agro-industry and ancillary sectors (EU funding). |
Tasks of experts will include:
- Education/training (2.5.1): All experts with University degree (bachelor’s/master’s) in economics, education, business administration or project management·Language (2.5.2): All experts with knowledge of English, B2 in the Common European
- Framework of Reference for Languages, Native language skills in the city of deployment (Bahir Dar, Hawassa and in Addis Ababa) (Afan Oromo, Amharic, Sidamo and/or SNNPR dialect)
- General professional experience (2.5.3): All experts with 10 years of professional experience within companies from the agro-industry and ancillary sectors
- Specific professional experience (2.5.4): All experts with 5 years of professional experience in HR systems or in-house training concepts
- Leadership/management experience (2.5.5): not applicable
- Regional experience (2.5.6): not applicable
- Development cooperation (DC) experience (2.5.7): not applicable
- Other (2.5.8): All experts with proven record of engagement with relevant local actors in Addis Ababa, Hawassa, Bahir Dar in the sector of Agroprocessing. A list of reference projects shall be provided, 2 projects for maximum points.
Applications should be send accompanied by an up-to-date CV to:
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA