Expert 3: National Further Training Advisor (440 working days)
|GFA Consulting Group GmbH (Germany) in association with NIRAS Sweden (Sweden/Ethiopia) is participating in three project tenders in Ethiopia under the Sustainable Training and Education Programme (STEP) financed by GIZ with the implementing partner Ministry of Labour and Skills. |
The consortium GFA-NIRAS is looking for experts for the following project:
Female Leadership, Masterclasses in TVET and Employment Qualification Measures in Ethiopia. This project aims to develop and implement further training and leadership measures for TVET staff, management and stakeholders as well as employment qualification measures for TVET graduates, job seekers and informally self-employed workers. It also includes the development and implementation of female leadership and innovation training and TVET Masterclass as well as development and implementation of four employment qualification measures.
- Education/training (2.3.1): University degree (master or equivalent) e.g. Engineer/Master of Arts in one of the four STEP sectors, namely automotive, electrotechnology, building construction or hotel and tourism
- Languages (2.3.2): Knowledge of English, C1, and Amharic, C2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- General professional experience (2.3.3): 7 years of professional experience in the TVET Sector
- Specific professional experience (2.3.4): 5 years of professional experience in one of the five STEP sectors, namely automotive, electrotechnology, building construction, agro processing or hotel and tourism
- Leadership/management experience (2.3.5): – not applicable –
- Regional experience (2.3.6): – not applicable –
- Development cooperation (DC) experience (2.3.7): 2 years of experience working in DC projects
- Other (2.3.8): – not applicable
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA