The project aims to support the decentralization process in Rwanda by further developing and improving the existing Monitoring & Evaluation Information System (MEIS) of the Local Administrative Entities Development Agency (LODA). The project will support the implementation of relevant and adequate local infrastructure and social protection projects and that these are identified and monitored with the participation of the population and executed by local governments and are used and maintained to provide service delivery and boost local economic development.
- Support backend improvement of the MEIS and development of a IT architecture roadmap (analysis of architecture, data sources and model, work flows, potential scenarios to include new data sources)
- Documentation and visualisation
- Supporting needs assessment and the development of IT tender specifications
· At least 5 years of experience around IT backend infrastructure and DevOps.
· Experience in system performance, security and vulnerability, in making recommendations to software development team that would allow to fix the issues.
· Experience in carrying out testing with project teams, during each phase to ensure quality is obtained before moving to the next phase and in documenting performed tests and achieved results
· Fluency in English
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible
Please also note that all criteria (with expecption of asset criteria) have to be met in order to be considered for this postion.
Ingrid Wawrzynowicz email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA