The project aims to support the decentralization process in Rwanda by further developing and improving the existing Monitoring & Evaluation Information System (MEIS) of the Local Administrative Entities Development Agency (LODA). The project will support the implementation of relevant and adequate local infrastructure and social protection projects and that these are identified and monitored with the participation of the population and executed by local governments and are used and maintained to provide service delivery and boost local economic development.
- Support analysis, improvement and transformation of MEIS, its features and user journeys, workflows from a UI/UX perspective,
- Work alongside service providers working on MEIS improvements and enhancements
- Support development of new services and features ensuring their user-centred development
- Apply state-of-the-art, agile service design tools/methodologies to enhance and ensure an intuitive user experience for all users of the MEIS platform
· At least 2 years of experience developing digital services for public or private sector for management information systems (MIS)
· For the UI/UX designer: Experience in using state-of-the art service design tools to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience.
· For the UI/UX designer: A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in UI/UX design is preferred
· Fluency in English
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible
Please also note that all criteria (with expecption of asset criteria) have to be met in order to be considered for this postion.
Ingrid Wawrzynowicz email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA