The project aims to support the decentralization process in Rwanda by further developing and improving the existing Monitoring & Evaluation Information System (MEIS) of the Local Administrative Entities Development Agency (LODA). The project will support the implementation of relevant and adequate local infrastructure and social protection projects and that these are identified and monitored with the participation of the population and executed by local governments and are used and maintained to provide service delivery and boost local economic development.
Tasks will include:
- Carry out testing together with LODA staff during each phase to ensure quality is obtained before moving to the next phase, document tests performed and results achieved.
- Work closely alongside external service providers for platform extensions (i.e. digital service improvement component as well as e-local government (processes related to local economic development and social protection)
- Support set-up of comprehensive system testing with key users at different levels
- Testing and quality assurance of various components, organising and collecting feedback mechanism (e.g. for a citizen participation platform)
· At least 3 years of experience in automated testing such as particular integration testing from a user perspective
· Profound knowledge with state-of-the-art testing frameworks and continuous development
· Fluency in English
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible
Please also note that all criteria (with expecption of asset criteria) have to be met in order to be considered for this postion.
Ingrid Wawrzynowicz firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA