The key expert 2 (operations manager) will provide project management support to the Team Leader, ensuring administrative aspects of the project are delivered. The ΚΈ2 will support the Team Leader in identifying and administratively managing short-term technical assistance (non-key expert) inputs. For technical workshops, dialogues, and other outreach or consultative engagements, the key expert 2 (KE2) will orchestrate and facilitate such formats. A strong understanding of the local context and Mozambican public and private sectors, and development landscape will be crucial.
The KE2 will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the administrative and financial management of the programme;
- Manage the orchestration of the annual steering committee and quarterly technical committees of the programme activities;
- Provide assistance to the Team Leader in the drafting of ToR for short-term technical experts, as well as the identification and management of experts;
- Manage the set-up and orchestration of Outreach events and other capacity building activities, including identification of and logistical support to participating stakeholders;
- Manage the M&E requirements of the programme;
- Provide technical support to the Team Leader and non-key experts in ensuring effective engagement with the beneficiaries and stakeholders in Mozambique.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related fields;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Portuguese and a working knowledge of English (ability to read technical documents and participate verbally in meetings).
General professional experience:
- At least 8 years of professional experience;
- Familiarity with best practices for managing public funding;
- At least 4 years professional experience in managing donor-funded projects, preferably with EU or other international donor-funded projects
Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience working in the trade or economic development programmes as part of a public sector institution, diplomatic mission, or donor-funded programmes in the Sub-Saharan region is required.;
- At least 3 years working experience programme/s geared towards trade development or trade promotion or trade facilitation is required;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organized and self-directed individual with good judgment and strong operational focus
Dagmar Roehr firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA