Project Manager / Team Leader
The Renewable Energy Financing Facility I (REFF I) shall provide adequate and improved access to financing for RE investments. In the first phase of the REFF I program it is envisaged that a reduced interest loan of up to EUR 200 million will be provided by KfW to the Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd. (REC).
The program is complemented by a Technical Assistance (TA) package, with the objective to provide long-term support and strategic consultancy to REC to ensure an efficient and successful implementation of the REFF I program. This may include but is not limited to:
- design and implementation of targeted capacity and training measures for REC employees, and existing and potential customers
- Strengthening of the institutional framework, including REC’s Institute of Power Management and Training
- Strengthening REC’s outreach to establish a sound pipeline of potential RE projects
The Project Manager / Team Leader shall bear overall responsibility for the delivery of all services and deliverables; supervise the team mobilised for the production of deliverables, ensure quality management, and timely corrective action as required. His or her tasks include, but are not limited to project management and coordination, institutional and human capacity development, and reporting.
- University degree, preferably at masters’ level, in business management, engineering, fi-nance or any other relevant field;
- Minimum 15 years working experience in the RE sector and at least 5 years experience in the implementation of technical assistance projects at senior level; Working experience with KfW development bank would be an asset
- Hands-on experience in realizing multi-MW RE projects from a technical or financial perspective;
- Proven project management and team leadership skills;
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in written and oral English; Knowledge of Hindi would be an asset;
- Working experience in South Asia;
- Willingness to work in Delhi for the next three years.
Sabine Glindemann firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA