Recruitment Specialist (m/f/d) / Business Developer (m/f/d) for our Framework Contract Unit
We are one of the leading German consulting companies working in international development cooperation. At GFA Consulting Group, we strive to catalyse change to improve the quality of life of people around the world by promoting sustainable development to achieve the SDGs and leveraging opportunities for digital innovation. We provide consulting services and implement projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds. Our clients are GIZ, KfW, the European Commission and many others. Since 1982, we have implemented projects in more than 130 countries and have continuously expanded our service offerings, which currently include ten technical business areas and corresponding departments.
The Framework Contracts (FWC) Unit implements several framework contracts for the EU, the Secretariat of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) and the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW). Under these contracts, services are provided to support the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects and programs.
The recruiting of suitable experts for tender and projects for this FWC Unit is one of the essential tasks in our business and a prerequisite for our success.
We are now looking for an experienced
Recruitment Specialist (m/f/d) / Business Developer (m/f/d) in the Framework Contract Unit
As part of the GFA Recruitment Department and in close collaboration with the Framework Unit, the responsibilities of the Recruitment Specialist (m/f/d)/Business Developer (m/f/d) comprise the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the expert search and address candidates proactively by world-wide sourcing and identifying of suitable experts
- You will be responsible for the handling of the whole recruitment process for projects and studies of the EU Framework contracts
- Personnel selection and contract negotiations as well as expert relation management
- Preparation of technical micro proposals (5 pages) in close cooperation with the Framework Unit, including staff presentation
- Establishment and maintenance of own expert networks
- Maintenance and Extension of our internal Expert Database
- Completed university degree related to development cooperation is preferred
- 2-3 years of professional experience in development cooperation or consulting business
- Knowledge in the field of international personnel recruitment and acquisition is desirable
- Communication skills, quick perception and flexibility are your strengths
- Very good language skills in spoken and written English and French, knowledge of another language (Spanish) is advantageous
- Confident handling of the common MS Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Experience in working with databases is an advantage
- Ability to maintain an overview and meet deadlines even in busy periods
What we offer:
We work at the heart of International Cooperation and find solutions to global challenges through our projects. Integrated into a team of employees from all over the world and different backgrounds, we lay the foundation for you to grow and learn within GFA through continuous skills development and further training.
Our flexible working time model and our family-oriented company policy makes it possible for you to reconcile professional and private life. Even though Hamburg is a vibrant city, GFA offices are surrounded by nature. To get here fast and easy we offer a public transport reimbursement program.
The sense of community at GFA is very important to us. We regularly organize social events for people to get to know each other and to exchange.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV and references/certificates) per e-mail to
Regine Reuter firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA