HEAT has been active as a consulting firm in the field of sustainable protection of the climate and the ozone layer for over 25 years. We have an interdisciplinary team of around 30 experts with many years of experience in policy consulting, project implementation as well as technical consulting and qualification of partners in developing countries. Through our work, we support international organisations, governments and private sector actors in their efforts to develop and implement solutions for global climate protection. HEAT GmbH is part of the GFA Consulting Group GmbH.
For our office in Königstein im Taunus, close to Frankfurt, we are currently looking for a
Senior Consultant (m/f/d) for Climate Protection and Climate Friendly Technologies
Do you have a strong commitment to international cooperation, environmental and climate protection with an interest in technical issues, calculations and data analysis? You have experience in energy efficiency, refrigeration technology or air conditioning in buildings? Can you imagine working in a small and flexible team of experts on the development and implementation of international projects?
Then you might be just the person we are looking for!
Your tasks are:
- Independent management and implementation of projects for our international clients;
- Project planning and acquisition, development of project concepts;
- Development and implementation of technical studies, market or demand analyses,
- Conducting data collections, creating inventories, calculating scenarios for greenhouse gas emissions, database management;
- Documentation of project progress, project reporting;
- Presentations of project results and contributions to international conferences;
- Coordination of project team members.
- University degree in engineering or natural sciences (Master's degree);
- Over 5 years of work experience in the fields of climate protection, energy efficiency, emission reduction and/or international development cooperation;
- Strong expertise in conducting inventories and calculating emission scenarios;
- Experience in project management and implementation;
- Expertise in the fields of refrigeration and air conditioning technology, thermodynamics, control technology, building technologies or energy efficiency;
- Knowledge of and international climate protection policy is an advantage;
- Experience in international cooperation, or other international experience, ideally in developing countries;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French. Another foreign language (especially Spanish) is an asset. Very good writing skills (proof of successful publications);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Work permit in the EU.
You are highly motivated, have a professional and responsible work attitude with a high degree of flexibility, and an accurate and independent working style. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and like to work in a team? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your application (motivation/cover letter, CV and relevant certificates) by October 31st including your earliest availability by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Claudia Becker. You can reach us by phone at +49 61 74 – 96 97 40. More information regarding our company is available at www.heat-international.de
Claudia Becker email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA