Building on the work done under the first phase of the EU4Business Secretariat, the project will contribute to improve information gathering and analysis on EU support to private sector development and its impact in the EaP countries. The project will assess, thanks to accurate monitoring and data collection, the impact of all EU4Business regional and bilateral programmes at regional and national (EU-country) level. The information collected will also be used to develop communication activities to adequately promote EU4Business brand towards the target audience.
Qualifications and skills
• Master-level degree in Economics, Law, Business Administration or any other discipline relevant for this assignment;
• Excellent command of English (written and oral) is mandatory. Knowledge of Russian would be an asset;
• Good IT skills.
General professional experience
• At least 5 years of experience with project management;
• Proven experience in writing analytical reports and/or technical papers;
• Proven experience in coordinating activities with various stakeholders.
Specific professional experience
• At least 5 years' experience in private sector development and/or SME development projects: experience in the design of SME policies and draft of SME legal framework is an asset;
• At least 4 years' professional experience working in/on the Eastern Neighbourhood region;
• Proven experience with research on private sector development (PSD): produced or contributed to at least five studies, reports or policy papers on PSD;
• Proven knowledge of the SME sector in the Eastern Neighbourhood region (policies, business climate, major issues and challenges, legal framework, institutional set up);
• Proven knowledge of EU and Member States SME policies would be an asset;
• Familiarity with SME policy making in EaP countries would be an asset.
Romy Rösner Roesner@gfa-group.de
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA