Working Student (m/f/d) for Acquisition in our Framework Contracts (FWC) Unit
We are one of the leading German consulting companies working in international development cooperation. At GFA Consulting Group, we strive to catalyse change to improve the quality of life of people around the world by promoting sustainable development to achieve the SDGs and leveraging opportunities for digital innovation. We provide consulting services and implement projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds. Our clients are GIZ, KfW, the European Commission and many others. Since 1982, we have implemented projects in more than 130 countries and have continuously expanded our service offerings, which currently include ten technical business areas and corresponding departments.In the FWC Unit, we focus on consultancy services, mobilized at short notice, across all technical fields of expertise of the company for various contracting agencies.
Our FWC Unit is currently looking for a fast paced, flexible and open-minded Working student to join our FWC Unit, who will contribute to achieving the FWC Unit’s objectives, developing excellent offers and providing the outstanding consulting services around the world. The FWC Unit was established in 2018 and is composed of a dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual team of talented and committed staff members. The team communicates mostly in English.
As a working student, you will support us in the acquisition of EU FWC in all sectors. Other tasks include background research on various topics related to a variety of technical sectors of the FWC.
With a strong focus on values and a shared aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients and partners in emerging markets, we offer a future-oreinted work environment in a multicultural environment:
- Working hours adapted to the applicant´s studies (approx. 12-20 hours per week);
- Challenging tasks in a qualified and international team;
- A motivating and communicative culture; and
- The opportunity to deepen your knowledge and apply it practically.
Qualifications and requirements
- Enroled in a bachelor or master programme in a relevant area, such as political sciences, economics, social science, or another degree program with a qualitative focus.
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English, working knowledge of German is an asset.
- Affinity for working in an agile and fast-changing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
Girolama Orlando email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA