Building on the work done under the first phase of the EU4Business Secretariat, the project will contribute to improve information gathering and analysis on EU support to private sector development and its impact in the EaP countries. The project will assess, thanks to accurate monitoring and data collection, the impact of all EU4Business regional and bilateral programmes at regional and national (EU-country) level. The information collected will also be used to develop communication activities to adequately promote EU4Business brand towards the target audience.
The team leader will be in charge of the overall management of the team of key and non-key experts. He/she will be in charge of ensuring that a system of quality control is put in place and the timely delivery of the highest quality results.
Qualifications and skills
• Master-level degree in Economics, Law, Business Administration or any other discipline relevant for this assignment;
• Excellent command of English (written and oral) is mandatory. Knowledge of Russian would be an asset.
General professional experience
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior management position in international projects and/or multi-partner projects, of which at least 3 years as a Team Leader (or equivalent in terms of responsibility) for projects with a duration equal or superior to 12 months;
• Proven professional experience in a management position in programmes and projects with large numbers of different stakeholders and multiple objectives;
• Proven experience with Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Analysis.
Specific professional experience
• At least 5 years' experience in private sector development and/or SME development projects;
• At least 5 years' professional experience working in/on the Eastern Neighbourhood region;
• Proven experience in monitoring/evaluation of EU funded projects;
• Proven knowledge of the SME sector in the Eastern Neighbourhood region (policies, business climate, major issues and challenges, legal framework and institutional setup) would be an asset;
• Good knowledge of IFIs cooperation instruments providing support to the private sector would be an asset.
Romy Rösner Roesner@gfa-group.de
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA