The project will support MESTD and other relevant institutions and bodies (VET center, National Council for VET and Adult Education etc) with the establishment and putting into operation of the NQF system. The project will necessarily involve a great degree of coordination and liaison with stakeholders, since it will be implemented in a dynamically changing environment . It focuses on:
- Providing support in building process of making the NQF Agency operational, setting up the NQF Register, and institutionalising the process of social dialogue which underpins the NQF system;
- Supporting the development of sector profiles and qualification standards, involving working with SSCs;
- Developing and piloting a system for recognition of prior learning.
- In certain cases, experts will be required to work side by side with beneficiary staff (e.g. of the NQF Agency).
The Team Leader will be responsible for the overall co-ordination and implementation of the contract. In particular, she/he will be responsible for:cooperation with Contracting Authority and the Beneficiary Institution; establishing the working procedures and communication with the beneficiaries; supervising the project implementation as a whole, and coordinating concrete activities. She/he will be responsible for conducting particular activities as agreed in the Inception Report. TL will be engaged, to work approximately 300 days, with at least 95% spent in Serbia.
Qualifications and skills:
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years in the field of social sciences or, alternatively, completed university studies of at least 4 years in other fields with at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of education and /or training (in addition to the number of years of professional experience required
- A Masters/PhD in a field relevant for this contract will be an asset
- Preferably 15 years but minimum 10 years of professional experience in the field of education
- Preferably 6 but at least 3 years of experience in working with government institutions on issues relating to qualification systems
- Preferably 5 but minimum 2 years of experience in leading teams in the public or private sector
- Preferably 4 years but minimum 2 years of experience in leading team(s) in public or private sector or donor funded projects;
- Knowledge of Serbian language will be an asset
- Experience in policy analysis and/or development in education will be an asset
- Experience in implementation of education reforms in at least one but preferably three countries covered (or previously covered) by the IPA regulations or their predecessors (e.g. PHARE) or EU Member state, will be an asset
Liliana Tiedt email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA