The overall objective of this contract will be to assist the Government of Kosovo in enhancing accountability, transparency and effectiveness of the public administration, with focus on the needs of citizens and businesses.
This project will continue supporting the Ministry of Public Administration (MPA), the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM), line ministries and other stakeholders to implement a new legislative framework for public administration.
The purpose of this contract is to
- support the implementation of the public administration reform through assistance in preparation of the by-laws and their implementation
- support the reforms in the area of public service delivery and human resources management (including preparation for HR MIS)
- support to monitoring and evaluation of PAR framework.
The Team Leader will
- have overall responsibility for the technical, content and organizational implementation of the project;
- support the coordination between all beneficiaries;
- be responsible for coordinating the team of experts in all daily activities;
- be responsible for organising and overseeing administrative and logistic project support
- coordinate, supervise and assure quality with regards to non-key experts – should ensure that all experts provide high quality deliverables;
- ensure timely delivery of the reporting
- liaise with the Beneficiary and other relevant institutions in Kosovo;
- provide regular and ad-hoc consultations to the Contracting Authority, the Beneficiary and the recipient institutions; propose corrective measures, when necessary.
Qualifications and skills
- A university degree (Master or equivalent) in Public Administration, Law and Administration, Political Science or comparable
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English required, knowledge of Albanian and/or Serbian is an advantage
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good application on Result-Based-Management
General professional experience
- Sound record of minimum 10, but preferably 15 years of professional experience in the area of Public Administration Reform in the Western Balkan region
Specific professional experience
- Experience as team leader gained in at least 1 preferably 2 donor-funded projects.
- Experience in at least 2 preferably 4 technical assistance projects covering the field of Public Administration Reform
Karen Reschenberg email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA