The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) will support and leverage the efforts of the government of the Ukraine to combat NCDs through a new program titled “Reducing risk-factors for Non-Communicable Diseases in Ukraine”. We are preparing a tender offer for this project that aims at reducing the NCDs related mortality and morbidity by intervening simultaneously at various levels:
1. At the national, regional and local levels, by strengthening health institutions’ capacities and creating an enabling policy, regulatory and legal environment for NCDs prevention and integrated management of NCDs;
2. At the providers/service delivery level, by strengthening primary healthcare workforce capacities on health promotion, NCDs prevention and improving population access to good quality integrated care; and
3. At the community/population level, by improving population health literacy and healthcare seeking behavior, and reducing its risk behavior for NCDs
The project will be divided in an Inception Phase running from November 2019 till October 2020, dedicated to designing the ProDoc, on which basis –if approved- the 4 year long implementation of Main Phase 1 (Nov 2020-Oct 2024) will occur.
Please contact Ms Alvean Fentener with your CV if you wish to receive the complete Terms of Reference.
Furthermore please note that only applications considered suitable/interesting will be contacted for further discussion.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader & Health Project Manager with:
- At least 10 years’ experience in the public health sector with demonstrated competencies and experience in managing and coordinating similar projects (in size and scope) in relation to the objectives of the project (PHC, health promotion, NCDs prevention and control, school health, awareness raising and community engagement/mobilization for health);
- A solid background and experience in complex health reforms, capacity building and organizational strengthening or related disciplines;
- Relevant experience in transition countries, preferentially in Ukraine;
- Preferably proven technical skills and experience in designing and implementing innovative and alternative approaches to public health, NCDs risks reduction, health literacy and organizational strengthening;
- Proven skills and demonstrated competence and experience in communication, negotiation and liaising with authorities and other stakeholders at national and local level;
- Fluency in English and preferably Ukrainian or Russian.
Alvean Fentener email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA