Team Leader/Project Manager
|The overall objective of the project is to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy in line with the EU’s resource efficiency and climate action targets. Specifically, within the frame of the project, it is aimed to enhance the capacity of the municipalities and universities in relation to renewable energy and energy efficiency applications. In this respect, the Contractor is expected to provide the following services, among others:|
i. enhancing the renewable energy and energy efficiency investments in different areas and creating public awareness through trainings and study visits,
ii.making site-visits and studies for Municipalities and Universities on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Investments,
iii.preparing procurement documents, Needs Assessment, Renewable Energy Feasi-bility Studies, Energy Efficiency Audit Reports and Bankability Reports for energy investment projects,
iv.assisting the Directorate General for Renewable Energy, municipalities and univer-sities with engineering and consultancy services for energy investment projects;
The Key Expert 1 / Team Leader shall be responsible for the overall coordination and organi-sation of project activities.
· proposing and agreeing with Beneficiary on, non-key experts, and supervising their work;
· preparing and submitting progress reports;
· performing quality checks of project implementation processes and outputs;
· diligently using the project budget securing value for money
· ensuring good communication with key project stakeholders.
• University degree in Economics or Engineering
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
• Minimum 10, but preferably 15 years of general professional experience of which 10 years in the energy sector (renewable energy or energy efficiency)
Specific professional experience
• Minimum 2,5 years of experience as Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader in at least one similar EU-technical assistance project in terms of size (4,5 Mio. €) and complexity.
• Professional experience at least in one of the following topics:
o capacity building in RE/EE,
o energy audits,
o feasibility studies in RE
o owner’s engineering services for RE/EE investments
•Minimum 1 year of experience in development of investment projects, including experi-ence in development and/or assessment of pre-feasibility studies and/or feasibility stud-ies and/or cost benefit analyses and/or business plans will be an asset.
•Professional experience in Turkey or in the region
Sabine Glindemann firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA