Recruitment in the mark of 3-year Technical Cooperation (TC) Programme on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development “Green Economy and Sustainable Private Sector Development in Kyrgyzstan”.
Goal of the TC Programme is the improvement of the employment situation in tourism, livestock farming and fruit and vegetable sectors through the use of green economic approaches.
The module experts will work in, will strengthen the partner system at all three levels (macro: implementation of green policy approaches; meso: provision of services and other support for MSMEs; micro: awareness raising for creating demand and incentives for the private sector to shift to green and sustainable business practices). The module understands green economic approaches as referring both to policy approaches, for shaping the regulatory framework, and to green economic practices on the part of the private sector to ensure sustainable orientation of production methods. Environmental issues, such as resource efficiency, climate protection; food safety, waste management and social inclusion will be within the main focus of work.
The project aims to create long-term employment and better income opportunities, that are socially inclusive with special attention to employment for young people, women and people with disabilities. Priority regions for the implementation of the module are Osh and Issyk-Kul.
- Overall coordination and management of the activities on strengthening of Livestock VCs in Osh oblast (achievement of results, results based monthly monitoring, reporting) in closecooperation and coordination with the GIZ management and GIZ national experts.
- Overall coordination and management of the activities in Kyrgyzstan regarding Livestock VCs promotion both on local and international markets, food safety/green practices and green standards implementation.
- Professional leadership and coordination of the national and international long-term experts and international and national pool of short-term experts.
- Management and subcontracting of local NGOs/consulting companies/local institutions implementing selected aspects of the service contract.
- Conflict sensitive design of implemented measures.
- Responsibility for the timeliness of the contract assignments and information of the GIZ programme manager in case of delays, changes.
- Education/training (2.1.1): University degree (bachelor’s/master’s) in agriculture, economics, natural resource management;
- Languages (2.1.2): Knowledge of English is C1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages;
- General professional experience (2.1.3): 20 years of professional experience in the agricultural sector/private sector development;
- Specific professional experience (2.1.4): 10 years of professional experience in managing complex technical cooperation projects in agricultural value chain promotion, green practices, food safety, institutional development of public/private association;
- Leadership/management experience (2.1.5): 10 years of management/leadership experience as project team leader or manager in a company;
- Regional experience (2.1.6): 10 years of training experience or work experience in Central Asia region, of which 5 years in Kyrgyzstan;
- Development cooperation (DC) experience (2.1.7): 15 years of experience working on DC projects.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Deolene Neto email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA