Team Leader for KfW “Sustainable Land Management Meghalaya"
The Implementation Support Consultant (IMC) will support Meghalaya Basin Management Authority (MBMA) and its PMU in the preparation and implementation of the loan component (the project).
In Phase I, the Implementation Management Consultant (IMC) will provide the overall support in project management according to KfW procedures (activity planning, procurements, annual budgets, financial management/disbursements, countersign requests, reporting, operational planning, and review of results; assist in preparation and review of ToRs for various studies). In addition, other responsibilities include Operational support, Monitoring and Evaluation support development, Environment & Social support framework. The IMC, amongst others, will also countersign the requests for disbursement.
In Phase II, the IMC will provide the overall support in project management according to KfW procedures in the Program Implementation Phase. In addition, the responsibilities of IMC include operational support, marketing support, Monitoring and Evaluation support among others, as and when required. The IMC, amongst others, will also countersign the requests for disbursement.
Main services requested under this assignment will be:
- General project management support;
- Disbursement management;
- Operational support;
- Marketing of organic and natural farming produce;
- Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Respect of environment and social aspects;
- Capacity building.
- Education/Training: University degree (at least Master’s degree) in agriculture, agribusiness, or other related subjects;
- Languages: fluency in English language is required (verbally and written)
- Experience as team leader / coordinator / project manager preferably in similar comprehensive long-term project assignments;
- General Professional Experience: At least 20 years of working experience in areas such as Sustainable land management, Soil and water conservation, Watershed development, biodiversity conservation, sustainable agriculture, organic farming, etc;
- Specific Professional Experience: Demonstrated technical expertise with marketing of agricultural products and agribusiness, and the enhancement of agricultural value chains;
- Implementing of sustainable land management projects including agricultural development, natural resource management, and income generating activities;
- At least 5 years of project management of implementation projects, in particular Financial Cooperation (FC) financed projects;
- Funds and financial management and accounting;
- Experience in social and environmental safeguards and management (development of documents, implementing of safeguard plans, supervision and reporting);
- Proven negotiation and moderation skills with senior decision makers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience with International Lending Organizations such as IFAD, World Bank, KfW guidelines and operational procedures such as finance, disbursement, ESMF, procurement etc;
- Working experience in developing countries with similar socio-economic conditions.
Lisa Ernst firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA