Team Leader for KfW “Sustainable Land Management Programme V (SLM V) – Integrated Catchment Restoration of Lake Chamo Basin” print
The 5th phase of the Sustainable Land Management Programme (SLM V), financed by the German Financial Cooperation and implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Ethiopia, intends to reduce land degradation of the Lake Chamo Basin through sustainable land management and restoration measures in the basin area, thereby increasing livelihood- and food security of small farm households.
The project area comprises 10 identified Woredas/special Woredas covering the entire catchment of Lake Chamo (Chamo Basin).
The Financial Cooperation measure under Sustainable Land Management V has three components:
- Investments in integrated watershed- and landscape management;
- capacity building, monitoring and knowledge management; and
- project management.
- Postgraduate university degree in a discipline of Agricultural Economy, rural development, water resource management or in another relevant discipline
- Work experience in countries with similar socio-economic conditions, especially in the east African region would be an asset
- Experience as team leader / coordinator / project manager preferably in similar comprehensive long-term project assignments;
- At least 10 years of practical professional experience in areas such as:
- agricultural development, natural resource management, income generating activities
- implementing soil and water conservation or integrated watershed development projects, including hydrological aspects and rural engineering
- Implementing biodiversity conservation projects, including support zone development in the vicinity of protected areas
- Project management of implementation projects, in particular FC-financed projects
- Funds and financial management and accounting
- Distinct experience in social and environmental safeguards and management (development of documents, implementing of safeguard plans, supervision and reporting)
Regine Reuter firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA