The purpose of this contract is to strengthen the institutional capacities of competent authorities within the Serbian Ministry in charge for Agriculture in order to implement the Rural Development component of the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPARD II). The expected outputs of this project are the following:
- preparation of the managing authority for the implementation of IPARD II measures 4 and 5;
- strengthening the Rural Development Network and IPARD III;
- preparation of the staff of the Directorate for Agrarian Payments (IPARD Agency) for the implementation of IPARD II measures 4 and 5 in accordance with EU requirements;
- upgrade of RD IT solution for the implementation of IPARD II program;
- supporting the IPARD Agency in updating written procedures (based on IT audit reports) and providing assistance in preparing for IPARD II e-accreditation.
For the implementation of the project, GFA is looking for various international, regional and local junior and senior experts for long- and short-term missions in the following areas of specialization:
- Expert in EU Pre-accession instruments (IPARD), rural development programmes and or policy measures related to EU support instruments for candidate countries;
- IT Expert in design and implementation of IT systems for data collection and for follow-up of receiving, processing and executing of payments;
- Statistics expert to support agriculture/ rural development statistics, design of performance indicators, data processing, as well as organisation of surveys;
- Strategic planning and programming expert in the agriculture sector to assist the review of strategic plans and/or policies;
- Agricultural / rural development / economics expert to support market analysis;
- Institutional development and organisational strengthening expert, change management expert to support restructuring and decentralization;
- Gender expert to ensure that gender issues are fully addressed;
- Communication/visibility expert to ensure adequate visibility of Government’s efforts and EU support.
- Master's degree in a subject directly related to the assignment;
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience and development cooperation;
- Working experience with EU IPARD;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Fully computer literate, proficient user of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Working experience in Serbia or the region is a strong asset.
Ingrid Wawrzynowicz email@example.com
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA