Nigeria Fiscal Agent Services V for The Global Fund
The Fiscal Agent (FA) provides a broad range of financial management services to the clients in implementing the activities funded by the Global Fund. The FA works with the clients to ensure that all requests to commit funds and/or to make payments as part of the grant implementation are correctly carried out. In this capacity, the FA diligently oversees discharges and performs all services necessary to ensure that all financial management activities were conducted in strict compliance with the principles, rules, and procedures set out by The Global Fund and local government. The clients work throughout provinces and Sub-Recipients (SRs), which are national and international NGOs. The FA oversees activities in Abuja, Gombe and Kwara at five Principle Recipients (PRs) level as well as in 15 SRs country wide.
The work order covers the services to the grant-agreements for the following PRs:
- National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP)
- National Agency for Control of Aids (NACA) - both HIV and RSSH grants
- Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
- National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP)
- Institue of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN)