Register now: TVET Hamburg Summer School
This program is prepared as a joint initiative of three German institutions: Hamburg Institute for Vocational Education (HIBB), Hamburg Chamber of Commerce and GFA Consulting Group, working in international cooperation and offering an ideal platform for passing experiences of dual vocational training in partner countries.
The program aimed at fostering an in-depth understanding of TVET system in Germany, with a particular focus on the following aspects. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will get certificates.
- Dual TVET: conceptual background, regulatory framework, didactical approach, financing mechanisms, roles and responsibilities of major players involved
- Enterprise as a learning venue: apprenticeship model
- Quality management and certification of qualifications in TVET
- Teacher training and professional development
- Vocational and career guidance approaches
- TVET in Hamburg: particular features, international cooperation potential
The online-registration is open until 23 June, 2019. The number of places is limited.
Should you have any further questions regarding registration for the Summer School program, please send an email to email@example.com