Working at GFA HEADQUARTERS
You are currently looking into the next step of your career? Then GFA Consulting Group has many opportunities to offer. We are a multi-national team, working towards effective solutions to the challenges in the global market of development assistance. Based in Hamburg, we rely on an international network of subsidiaries, partners and experts. Together, we have been implementing complex studies and projects in over 130 countries since 1982.
GFA has a reputation for being a company committed to improving the livelihood of beneficiaries through professional services. In addition, investing in the development of our own staff is a prerequisite for sustained success. As a GFA colleague, you can look forward to a stimulating career with many opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We strive to make GFA the employer of choice for the best and brightest talent, fostering an inclusive work environment where employees from a variety of backgrounds and cultures can thrive.
The benefits you can expect include
- a competitive rewards package designed with your health, wealth and well-being in mind,
- investing in your wellness and quality of life by offering, for example, health club discounts, family oriented policy, transportation reimbursement programs etc.,
- many opportunities to develop your career, incl. online and in-class seminars, courses, certification programs and training modules,
- a tailor-made Junior Professional training program which, in combination with challenging projects, will be the basis for your professional development and will give you the best preparation possible for taking up consulting and leading positions in development cooperation in the future,
- a family-friendly company - in 2019, GFA was awarded the Hamburg Family Seal as a family-friendly company.
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA and GFA DATA PRIVACY.