Support to the Government of Viet Nam in implementing the Paris Agreement (SIPA)
The government of Vietnam revised and updated its National Climate Change Strategy (NCCS) to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050. GFA´s services included:
- Engagement of stakeholder to obtain insights and information to identify measures, feedback on results and proposals and identify gaps and challenges for the set of measures.
- Identification and ranking of measures relevant for Vietnam to achieve net-zero target, incl. RE, EE, green hydrogen/PtX, among others.
- Thorough assessment of the contribution of green hydrogen and PtX in achieving Net-zero emissions.
- Support the simulation and modelling of the energy sector, incl. the use of hydrogen/PtX in the transport and industry sectors.
- Development of sectoral roadmaps and scenarios.